The audio seminar will be held May 7, 2019 at 2:00 PM (ET)
“…Panelists will advise on how to effectively communicate with, and respond to, the National Visa Center. With increasing delays, it becomes even more frustrating to communicate with a system that does not seem to be listening. Panelists will provide crucial guidance regarding how to utilize the new electronic document collection system, obtain initial and secondary evidence, respond to Requests for Evidence (RFEs), and ensure that cases are not closed”.
- Avoiding and Responding to Redundant Requests
- How to Obtain Police Certificates and Military Documents
- Tips for Submitting Secondary Evidence
- What Is New with Electronic Document Collection?
- Responding to RFEs Regarding the Affidavit of Support
- How to Make Sure Your Case Is Not Closed
- Stephen R. Pattison (DL), Portsmouth, NH
- *Spojmie Ahmady Nasiri, Pleasanton, CA
- Dan H. Berger, Northampton, MA
*Invited, not yet confirmed