- Brochure or other informational materials
- Federal tax return, annual report or audited financial statement for most recent year
- Copy of the employee’s most recent paystub and W-2
- Job offer letter (if applicable)
- Copy of contract (if applicable)
- Complete job title and detailed job description
- O-1 petitions also require an itinerary for the employee.
- For non-university employers: evidence of active basic or applied research program and at least three full-time research staff (brochures, patents, press releases, or CVs/lists of research staff, etc.)
Note: Tax and financial documents will NOT be shared with your employee without your permission. These documents are required to show your ability to pay the stated salary.
- Main address of business/place of work and address where employee will work (if different). List all physical locations where the prospective employee will work.
- Federal Tax ID #
- Year founded
- Gross and net annual income for employer
- Total number of employees
- Number of full-time researchers
- Salary offered to employee
- Is the position full time or part time?
- Name and title of designated official (the person who will sign forms, etc.)
- Phone, fax, and email for designated official