Curran, Berger & Kludt clients will receive login information to our secure site, where they can access personalized checklists and upload documents.
About Our Checklists
- These checklists do not address the question or whether or not it is advisable to file a petition in any category. They are intended for current clients of Curran, Berger & Kludt who have been referred to this list by staff.
- If you have sent us an item from a checklist already, you do not need to send it again. Just let us know that you have already sent it.
- Do not send us original documents. You should make copies of all of your items and keep your originals in a safe place.
- You can either e-mail us scanned copies or mail us paper copies. However, we can only accept e-mails up to 25 MB in size. If you need to send us large amounts of information, please create a .zip file.
- Feel free to send us your documents as they become available. There is no need to wait until you have everything. We usually can get started with just a few items. If you have any questions, or think that obtaining a necessary document will be difficult, don’t hesitate to contact us so we can discuss a plan to move forward.
- General AOS
- Marriage-based AOS
- Parent/Child AOS
- Employment-based Consular Processing
- Family-based Consular Processing, with LPR Sponsor
- Family-based Consular Processing, with U.S. Citizen Sponsor
- H-1B Employees
- H-1B Employers
- L-1A & L-1B Employees
- L-1A & L-1B Employers
- PERM Employees
- PERM Employers
- PERM Special Handling Employers
- Conrad Waiver
- Fiancé(e) Visa
- Removal of Marriage Conditions
- Achievement-Based Petitions (EB-1, NIW, and O-1)