Our firm is exclusively devoted to U.S. immigration cases.
Since 1985, we have assisted individuals from around the world in pursuing temporary and permanent visas for living and/or working in the United States.
We offer the same spectrum of legal service one would expect from a large city firm, while remaining dedicated to a level of personal service that gives our clients the security that their individual needs are being served.
We provide prompt service, regular case status updates, and quick responses to questions or concerns. It is this personal service that assures our clients that each case receives our highest professional attention, and provides each of us with a sense of pride and accomplishment that we take home each night.
Although we are based in the beautiful Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts, we serve clients all over the country and all over the world.
At Curran, Berger & Kludt:
- We are direct, specific and transparent about all legal fees and related costs.
- We practice immigration law exclusively.
- We will review all of the legal options that are available to you.
- We will pay attention not just to the employer but also the individual applicant as well as their family.
- We respond to phone calls and emails promptly, usually on the same day, and will keep you updated on the status of your case at all times.
- We provide copies of all applications filed on your behalf.
We believe that when you choose an immigration attorney, you have the right to:
- Know exactly what your legal fee and related costs will be
- Have an attorney who specializes in immigration law
- Understand all of the legal options that are available to you
- A clear personalized strategic plan to reach your immigration goals as quickly as possible at a reasonable cost
- Phone calls and emails answered by the next business day
- Be kept informed about the status of your case and to receive copies of all the applications and related documents filed on your behalf
- Proven success and specialized expertise with your specific type of immigration situation